Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thinking Blogger Awards

N=1, at the magnificent Universal Health website, invited me to participate in the Thinking Blogger Awards. As a long-time advocate for Universal Health care coverage, and (due to my own health experiences) a huge fan of nurses, I would list N=1's site, but that wouldn't be fair- N=1 nominated me. Instead, I just highly recommend exploring the Universal Health site, which I'm adding to my blogroll.

My five nominees (which I'll be changing, throughout the day- I realized my original list included only one actual blog...):

1) Hullabaloo
Digby is perhaps the smartest of all bloggers. Digby's fellow bloggers at Hullabaloo are also pretty good...

2) TalkLeft
Online Magazine with Liberal coverage of crime-related political and injustice news. Big Tent Democrat is one of my favorite bloggers. Heh.

3) Antinuclear Net
The nuclear power industry is attempting to use global warming as justification for its revival. It's bullshit. This website is a terrific resource of continually updated lists of articles explaining the many reasons why.

4) Math World
Most of it is way over my head, but it's an amazing resource for mental exercise.

5) Cliff Schecter
Incisive and hilariously caustic political commentary by a rising star.

No comments: